Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A small gift

I am making a series of altered matchboxes for a swap.  Here is the first one which I am putting in the current Hotshot Craft blog challenge - 'Anything but a card.'

It is a small matchbox, 2" x 1.5", I have used 3 different patterned papers, cheesecloth, rose buds, paper flower, crystal and pearl bling.  The inside of the boxes will not be altered, as I want to put some small gifts in each box.


1 comment:

Mary said...

I found you on Collage Obsession. Your works (I prowled 2013) show such a depth of imagination. I will check back often just to see the new suprises you come up with. Very beautiful work.
Mary