Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blackboard Technique

The theme at the City Crafter Challenge Blog this week is 'All that Glitters'.  I thought it might be good for me to try a technique I saw the other day.  I confess I am not a stamper, but this had me intrigued.  I have used black cardstock and stamped with white ink.  Left to dry and then coloured with some metallic pencils and Kindy Glitz and Stickles.  I did find out that some glitters change colour on black backgrounds, now I need to find some more metallic pencils and use this technique in a black paged journal I am attempting to do this year.  Loved this technique and looks like I will be stamping some more in the future.

My little gift card is entered into the challenge at City Crafter's 'All that Glitters'


4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely ... So beautifully done ... and I've noticed how colours can change on black CS too! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cass!!! This is so cute!!!Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

I love how you used that glitter.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!