Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

ATC time again

Love it when I make an ATC. Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week is all about Ribbons and Bows and, because my mind works in mysteries ways, I started singing to myself (well sometimes to myself) the old song Buttons and Bows, then realised no that wouldn't do!  what will I do!  I know said I as the light bulb in my head switched on, and I started singing 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Old Oak Tree'.  Here is my Ribbons and Bows ATC for the challenge. Only lightly coloured with Touch and Copic Pens and some watercolouring, mounted on pale green card, wooden letter buttons and love bird from Crafty Emblies.  Who, I am totally in love with, as they make very small elements that I can use on my ATCs. I cut slits into the image and threaded the ribbon through, which has also been coloured with a copic pen, and added some small bows.




4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

You may be singing buttons and bows, but I'm singing "tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree." Such a fun song, and a fun ATC! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Sharon said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

Unknown said...

How clever. I really love your take on our Ribbon challenge. So glad you shared this with us at Wicked Wednesday!