Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For Your Eyes Only

This fortnight at Try it on Tuesday the challenge is "Its all about the Eyes", any project but the eyes must featue.  I do a lot of digital scrapping, some you see every now and again on this blog.  I have 3 grandchildren and I have been creating a series of pages which I digitally designed, get printed and then put those photos into a traditional page. These Albums they will each get when they reach 21. Lucky for me this is one I have just finished, I am entering it into The Try it on Tuesday challenge.  The photo is not a good one, taken before I lost a lot of weight and I am leaning forward to get down to Jordan, now only take photos with me looking up lol.  But when I saw the photo I realised that we had exactly the same colour blue eyes, hence the page.

Digital Page

Album Page (no apologies for the glorious sunshine in the photo - beautiful morning here.


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fantastic layout, its a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Wow, look at those blue eyes!! Great layout.Thanks for playing with us at TIOT in our "Eyes" challenge.