Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter - Snow

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is asking for Winter cards with snow.  Thought I would try something a bit different with this card.  The scene I have used came from a colour picture in an old Telephone/Address book I had, I have kept it because I loved the photos.  After scanning the photo I then created a digital stamp image from it.  I have very lightly highlighted trees and flowers with Touch and Copic pens, I then used a white Montana acrylic pen to draw in the snow drifts onto the scene, mounted on black then onto a white card.  Worked really well, just hope you can see it in the photos.  I have included a close up.


Entered into the Winter Card with Snow at Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog

3 comments:

Theta said...

That's a great idea - to make stamps/card fronts after scanning old calendars/phone books/etc. So many times I collect the pictures, but don't anything with them and they end up in boxes. This way they would be at hand (and I could toss all that paper and use the space for something else).

Theta said...

P.S. Love your cards!

Diane said...

A lovely image and lovely card Cass !! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn's Fetish !!

hugs Diane xx