Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Brown Sugar Challenge # 82 - Add a charm

Lacy Sunshine is our sponsor this week, I chose this cute image called, Wix Moonlighter, to check out the store click on the badge.

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

I have coloured the image with copic pens, the moon is glued flat, Wix is raised with 3d squares.  After I coloured the image and cut it out I then cut off the two bottom lamps and three stars.  I used gold edging stickers in place of the chains, used 3d squares to replace the lanterns, two glitter stars to replace two of the stars and the heart charm in place of the third star.  I then added crystal gems across the bottom and down the side and some scattered across the purple background.

Brown Sugar Challenge # 82 - Add a charm
Daring Cardmakers -  Old but Not Forgotten
Creative Corner Challenges - A Little Bit
 (The stars would have to be over 10 years old, the heart is from a very old bracelet, and I am nearly at the end of my little gold edgings, they have seen many a creation over the years.)

2 comments:

crafty said...

Wow! My grand daughters would love all the bits and pieces on this. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week. Hope to see you again

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with my Old but Not Forgotten dare this week at the Daring Cardmakers x