Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 198 - Animals or Birds- 9 February, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
 
DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY THE 
ON

FEBRUARY 10, 2014
 
FOR A VERY SPECIAL POST!

This weeks sponsor is
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/stamps/animals-birds-c-3.html?zenid=aqou6p5f54c10k315r1uuk5el6
The prize this week is a $12 gift card from the A Day for Daisies Store.
Click on Badge to go to their wondferful store.

I was able to choose "A little Birdie told me.." for my card, as always when I use one of the images from A Day for Daisies, I always try and do something delicate, as  they are such delicately drawn images.

Coloured with Copic Pens, I have added little blue gems to the flowers, a typed sentiment and I made a paper bow to complete the card, I also printed just the little bird a few times and lined them up, coloured and cut out the strip for inside

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a very cute card. I love the birds going up the page with the little gems.

Michelle (DT)

Edwina said...

Cass, I love your card!!! It is so gorgeous! I love the inside too. Very pretty coloring of the images. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel DT

Crea-Sandra said...

This is gorgeous! I love the image and colors!
Hugs Sandra