Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The CraftersCafe Challenge # 49 - Recipe


 Our sponsors this week are Squigglefly, click on the badge to go to their great store.
http://www.squigglefly.com/
I chose Shady Lady for my image, she looks like she is having a great time.  

This week we are having a recipe challenge.
1 Ribbon
2 Designer Papers
3 Dies
4 Pearls
My ribbon is the green bow, the designer paper I used was double sided, so I have used both sides, spotted on the outside and the stripes inside.  I have scalloped cut the card, cutting the front thinner than the back, so it shows at the side.  3 diecut flowers, which I cut with my Ecraft, added some glitter centres and the pearls you will find around her wrist. I also added a tag for a message inside.



The CraftersCafe Challenge # 49 - Recipe

Challenges 4 Everybody # 38 - Anything Goes
Feeling Crafty Challenge # 25 - Dies and/or punches -  I have used die cut flowers
Digi Makeover Challenge # 126 - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle....too cute!

Tina said...

Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
and good luck xx

Andree said...

A super card and a fabulously fun image.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Cass, what a fun card!
Hugs,
Tracey

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Cass such a fun card thanks for joining our challenge this month at challenges 4 everybody.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x