Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Create your own Challenge

613 Avenue Create have been having one of their Create your own challenges this week,  the recipe comes from these choices, (I have circled the ones I have used) one of the reasons I love these challenges is that I can create a little picture, and this gives me a great way to dress up an image.

The image I have used on my easel card is from Lacy Sunshine and is called  "Lil Hot Mama Genevieve" I was lucky enough to win at Lacy Sunshine a couple of weeks ago and this is one of the images I chose as part of my prize,check out all the cute designs HERE.


Patterned Paper - the two greens
Solid Colour Paper - Mauve
 Die Cut - The vine of leaves
Glossy Accents - Genevieve's shoes and bag
Liquid pearls - Her necklace and the handle and clasp of her bag
Pearls in the flower
Flowers
Lace - the Flower



Coloured with Copic and Touch Pens, I have given her blushing cheeks. added a couple of typed sentiments.
Close up of Genevieve

Card closed
Card Open

Inside of Card
Entered into
613 Avenue Create # 58- Make you own Challenge (see above)
Just Inspirational - Ladies (She is definitely a Lady, look at those pearls)
Polkadoodles Choosday Wk 6- Fashion.  (she is pobably my fashion type now a days.)
Come and Get It - Girly - Genevieve is definietly a girl, just in her prime)

7 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hi there! Lovely card,lovely colouring! Thanks for joining in with us for the Fashion challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog. Yvonne (DT)

Crafty Judith said...

Great job Cass she s fab love her xxx

Bunny said...

Cute image, Cass. I love the embellishments and the coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

Unknown said...

Such a cute card ,thanks for joining in the Digi Choosday fashion challenge hugs and good luck Susan DT

Judy McKay said...

Great image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Carol Ric said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Ave Create this week. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our Fashion challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)