Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, February 10, 2014

THE ROBYN’S FETISH SPECIAL EVENT – 2/10/2014

Head on over to  
Special Announcement 
and 
Prizes

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More 
has a new Artist
introducing Retta and her wonderful images


The DT at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog were asked to create some projects with images from this newt artist, here are 8 projects that I created, hope you enjoy seeing them


RETRO VINE
I created a border with Retro Vine and added the Greetings sentiment, coloured with Copics. mounted on a green.  I added green leaves and a green flower to complete the card 

 WELCOME MUMS
Coloured the image with copic and touch pens and added some glitter.  I used orange and yellow cardstock to mount the image and place a row of bling across the top and the bottom.  A gold sticker sentiment completed this card.
This card has been entered into: Daring Cardmakers  Feb Colour Challenge  


 LEAFY FLOURISH OVERLAY
So many ways to colour this image, I have used aquas and greens only, glitter has been added to some of the leaves, paper lace to the top and bottom of card, added a fairy sticker and some flowers. 


BOUQUET AND BOUQUET WORD
I've used 2 of Retta's images on this card, the bouquet of flowers and the word.   I have used Digital imaging to weave the ribbon through the word, coloured with copics, centres of flowers is lemon liquid pearls, Kindy glitter on the ribbon and I attached a bow Image has been mounted on designer paper.


BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH FIREPLACE
Able to do some collage on this little card, I coloured the image with copics, cut the little house out and mounted on orange cardstock onto some designer paper that I have probably had for 5 years or more.  I have added a paper doily (think cloud) and a row of flowers for the garden, the stems are little branch punch by Martha Stewart.
READY TO GO IMAGE AND SENTIMENT
This is one of my journals for this year,  it is an altered book and when I saw this design, I knew it would be perfect for the cover.  Coloured with copics, I have added the year myself under the sentiment. Background is tissue paper with gesso and inks, lace stickers, and lots of flowers complete the front cover of my altered book journal.  I have now joined the 100 days of happiness challenge and this is where I will be recording my daily happiness.


EYE SEE
Cover
Inside
These eyes are so cute, I have printed them and some I spy sentences onto white card, I coloured the irises with a little colour,  usuing copics.  Mounted onto green spotted paper and then onto Kraftcard, inside are the answers to the I spy questions.

MY BUG
Front
(That strange creature int he background is a garden gnome checkingout this little car. )

Inside
My last project from the new Retta Designs is a shaped card using My Bug, the car has been coloured with chalk, copic pens have been used for the flowers and lights. I have added glitter to the flowers and glossy accent to the headlights, typed sentiment.
Entered into: 


19 comments:

Retta said...

Cass, thank you so much for these wonderful creations. I love them all. Your journal cover and the "eyes " are my favorite. Your art is also beautiful. I can see we like to draw some of the same things. I also like to make stamps that would be considered "artsy." Thank you again for all your hard work.

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, I so enjoyed seeing all your creations. I use love that the car card is cut to the shape of the digi. You did a terrific job with all of them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

brenda said...

Goodness me Cass you have been busy and such a variety as well, but having a thing for faeries I am especially drawn to that one.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

B x

Denise Goeldner said...

Oh wow love all your creations hugs DT Sis xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Great cards!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Lin said...

Great cards, thanks for joining us with your fabulous Bug card

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love your little bug - and the gnome's cut too!! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M Cxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic shaped card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Sherry said...

Beautiful Creations Cass .. Love Them All ..
DT Sis Sherry

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous Cass, beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow you are talented and versatile!Thanks for playing along at Berry71Bleu!

Lee K Donlan said...

Gorgeous work
thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Francesca x

Tusia Lech said...

Great idea with 100 days of happiness - I will try to make something similar. Your cover is full of joy - I love to see, how our hobby brightens our days :) Thank you for playing with us at Berry71Bleu.

My name is Cindy said...

love your cheerful little car! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday - Cindy

Cathi ONeill said...

Great projects, love your mixed media cover! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

Unknown said...

Such wonderful projects! I'm glad you joined us at Berry71bleu!! Beautiful work!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super projects and love that altered book! Love the "Ready to Go" sentiment...and super colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

Unknown said...

So cool! So creative with the "eye see"..Thanks for sharing with us at berry71bleu!

Eret said...

Lots of beautiful cards in here. Specially I like your leafy flourish overlay card. Your coloring is super. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x