Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #24 Anything Goes

Sparkle N Sprinkle are our sponsors this week for Anything Goes, I chose "Bahama Woodstar", click on the badge to go to their store.
http://sparklensprinkle.com/

 Coloured with copic pens, handmade paper bow and a Gold Sticker Sentiment completed my square card this week.

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #24 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cass,
Love your Design, and your shading is always sooo perfect,
Hugs
Suzy XX

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your colouring on the image is really gorgeous. I just noticed that you are from Australia too - I am from Melbourne, Victoria. I love your sentiments of letting the mess begin and housework forgotten: I never get around to my ironing hence my blog name: "Instead of Ironing Blogspot" LOL!

Jocelyn ♥


Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot