Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Digitally Sweet Challenge - Photo Inspiration

I found this great challenge site the other day where they accept digital work, couldn't resist this weeks theme.

Photo Inspiration
 It actually reminded me more of a retro look than vintage, I'm pretty vintage myself and this looked a lot younger than me. lol.

I have used a kit from Retro Designs, I am on her DT team and this is one of her older kits called "Tea Time", it's not available at this time, but check out Helen's store at Retro Designs Store.  There are wonderful digital kits and elements available.

I confess the photo is of my hubby and I at a wedding about 12 months ago, they had a photo booth set up so that all the guests could dress up and have their photos taken.  You got 2 copies of each photo, one to keep and one to put in an album for the bride and groom to keep, wonderful fun.


Digitally Sweet Challenge - Photo Inspiration

3 comments:

Sue - said...

Wonderful digital layout. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week and hope to see you join in again.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Cass! I absolutely LOVE this layout! All those elements in the corner .. love it and great photo too! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week and hope to see you again :-)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Glad you found us! Wonderful digital LO!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!