Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #22 - Romance

Our sponsor this week at Fan-Tastic Tuesday is Bugaboo and the theme is Romance.Click on the badge to go to the store.

I chose this lovely young lady for my square card, called Romance and the very cute sentiment that came with her.  Card is for my husband, OK, I don't have the blue rinse, but I do wear glasses and I am old.  Image has been coloured with Copic Pens, with some glitter added, all girls need a little glitter, I have used a designer paper for the card and added heart ribbon down the sides, I have added ssome red glitter hearts to the ribbon.  Inside I put the sentiment, no frills, just the sentiment.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #22 - Romance
Catch the Bug Challenge February - Love
Delicious Doodles - Love

6 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Cass well u took a lot of finding lol - well now you re on my list - fabby card and loving the hair - your hubby will love it - have a great day and thanks for the comments on my blog - appreciated xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card cass x

mulberry station said...

Oh Stella, what can you say!! She is really a kick. thanks for sharing your darling card with us.
Nancy Catch The Bug

Unknown said...

Great card Cass, don't you just love these Bugaboo Stamps....
Suzy

Beebeebabs said...

Such a great card thanks for sharing!!!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.