Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cameo

One of the thngs I love to do is to create using Digital Kits, I first started using them many years ago. at first so I could do hybrid creations, but then I got hooked on digital scrapping.  Here is a page inspired by a challenge for a Cameo this week.  I am using a new kit from Retro Designs, called  "FromTime to Time" you can find it HERE together with other beautifully designed kits.

I created the page with "From Time to Time" and then added a silhouette Cameo Image from Floppy Latte, which I recoloured to match the page.

 Then I used the design to create a Hybrid Card using a wooden cameo
Card

Closeup of Cameo
Simons Says Monday - A Cameo Appearance
DL.ART Week # 2 - Thankful Thursday #126 - Vintage


4 comments:

retro said...

Beautifully done, Carol.

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon Cass great job hun love it xxx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! Both of these are so lovely! First off, I admire your digital skills, which I lack but may get into one of these days. You've created pieces with such depth and movement and I liked seeing the variety between the two. The textures you created with the vines is amazing-- I couldn't tell if they were digital or not, so that's pretty amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #126 Vintage challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com